- ¼ cup low-sugar granola*
- 2 tbsp. crushed walnuts
- ⅔ cup plain or vanilla Greek or Skyr yogurt**
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp. raw, unfiltered honey
*We used Purely Elizabeth’s Original Grain Gluten-Free Granola
**We used Siggi’s plain 4% yogurt.
- In a mason jar or serving bowl, add 1 tbsp. of granola & ½ tsp. of honey.
- Top with ⅓ cup yogurt.
- Then sprinkle 1 tbsp. of walnuts, ¼ cup berries and 1 tbsp. Granola.
- Layer once more with yogurt, walnuts, berries and granola, then drizzle with a little honey.
Nutritional Information & Macros
Dietary Information: Vegetarian, Gluten free (if gluten-free granola is used), Contains dairy & nuts
Macros per serving
- 620 calories
- 42g fat
- 43g carbs
- 27g protein
Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Parfait with Protein Granola
High Protein Lemon Berry Chia Yogurt
Yogurt and Your Microbiome: The Surprising Ways Gut Health Affects Your Life
Adam Bornstein is a New York Times bestselling author and, according to The Huffington Post, “one of the most inspiring sources in all of health and fitness.” An award-winning writer and editor, Bornstein was the Fitness and Nutrition editor for Men’s Health, Editorial Director at LIVESTRONG.com, and a columnist for SHAPE, Men’s Fitness, and Muscle & Fitness. He’s also a nutrition and fitness advisor for LeBron James, Cindy Crawford, Lindsey Vonn, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. His work has been featured in dozens of publications, including The New York Times, Fast Company, ESPN, and GQ, and he’s appeared on Good Morning America, The Today Show, E! News, and The Cheddar.